User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    I've gotten to where I really love True Blood despite all the things I hate about it. I have trouble watching it because I don't like Anna Paquin/Sookie Stackhouse (Though, ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Classic Reads

    Let's see...Classics... And you're 14? Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, Peter Pan (Don't knock it. Its a classic!), The Phantom of the Opera?, Gone With the Wind (I'm not to ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: ever felt the burnout for writing??

    I got the burnout after finishing a novel. I'm still haven't fully recovered but I'm getting there. With myself, when I get the burnout I either let myself be burnout ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Beauty and the Beast

    Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite story themes in the world. There are so many variations and all of them always get me. I was thinking about ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    I think that you might just want to leave slang out if it doesnt come naturally to you. It might sound kinda off no matter how hard you try. I ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Research Re: Need a Myhtological Monster!!!!

    Hey, on Wikipedia there's a huge page/list dedicated to mythical creatures from all sorts of cultures. Quite a few of them I've never heard of anywhere else. If you want ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing Tips?

    Hey guys. My novel is going through the last stages of editting so I'm starting to do research on how to get an agent and get published and such. Do ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Help! Urgent!

    Okay, I really don't know where this should go but I need youz guyzes help. My boyfriend's birthday is in ... 3 days? March 11th. I wrote him this letter, ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid that you'll lose it?

    I'm terrified that I'll lose it! I can totally sympathize! Its been a while since I've written and I'm so scared that I won't be able to write again!

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lyric (I don't have a title so...)

    Hey, thanks so much for the review. Just to clear up the Profe thing: First- The cent sign wasn't a cent sign when I pasted it, it was one of ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mr.Knightley's Floating Castle

    Hello, Mr. Knightley. I saw your name and knew that I just had to ask you for a review! So, would you please review Lyric ? Its fantasy fiction (though ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lyric (I don't have a title so...)

    (This is a remake of the first thing I ever wrote, so please tell me anything you can about pacing and clarity and all that grood stuff. Thanks so much!) ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Desperately Uninspired

    Thank you so much! I will surely try to find some other means of relaxing, and I'm always open to new music. Who do you recommend?

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    New Again by Taking Back Sunday - The whole cd has been in my head since I got it for Christmas!

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady Death

    I think me fellow reviewers have covered most things except one that kind of popped into my head. What did she plan to do? She obviously knows that her parents ...

    Dec 29, 2009


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake