User avatar

Talona

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Spy the Spy

    tnme22, Thank you for your review. i will work on the things you have mentioned. i wrote this story when i was about ten years old and am still working ...

    May 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Spy the Spy

    here's the start of the only story i have come close to finishing. January 1st, 1989 Monday. 6:00am Chief Dacoda has worked it all out with the Government. We are ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hell hath no furey like a women undead.

    hi Emma i completely understand about the spelling which is probably why i had no trouble reading this story. i wish you would continue it as i would like to ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fairies(part 2)

    I read both parts of your work and they are great. but please, please, please! keep going. i want to know what happens next. Does Justin start having some of ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 2 and 3 of my book

    I think this would be a fantastic story except that it is a bit choppy. I had a hard time reading it because of that problem. your theme is very ...

    May 13, 2009


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly