User avatar

Tally

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Notebook and Pen (temp. title)

    Thank you both for you comments :) - It is a bit too adjective-tastic as my first drafts tend to be before I have a trim. - The fire got ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Meggido

    -Double post, sorry!-

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ? - CH 1.

    Don't worry I knew what you meant :) Here's the second part to this first chapter. CH 1 - PART 2: Gradually the trees began to become sparser and the ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ? - CH 1.

    Nice to meet you Always :) & thanks for the tips & advice, I really appreciate it!

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ? - CH 1.

    Thank you very much for the feedback! :D Being harsh is good because it helps pave the way for improvement and sorry about the "chatspeak", I had just assumed it ...

    Jul 17, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief