User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    Wow. I read the comments first and I was looking for a big laugh. I mean, the turns to saddness and not really happiness. Its like they're slowly admitting because ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    The author's note is now up! Don't forget to read!

    May 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Thankyou for the compliment and edits! They helped so much! I'll be editing it soon!

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    I do the same thing. I just *thinks* I guess you could say poop out words and see what happens. Great poem! Add some punctuation though! It'd help with flow.

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    Ah. It's an anxiety attack. I'll put that in the author's note. Thankyou for the comment!

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    NOTE TO READERS: This is a poem about my recent minor anxiety attack. I am slowly feeling the need to be diagnosed, but my mother doesn't believe in mental disorders, ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ms. Apt Diagnosis

    This? This was awesome.

    May 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Anxiety

    DX You stirred up my disorder! *shakes fist* Oh well. Yeah, you see, I'm almost positive I have some sort of anxiety disorder because at random times or at random ...

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    Wow. My jaw dropped at the last line. This was nice too. I love your writing. Wonderful job.

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Clinging to the ticking hands

    Wow. This is nice. And the first stanze made perfect sense to me. I loved this. you earn a star

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: victims

    I agree. It was pretty good and you broke away from the uber cliche-ness I find in most poems! *gives you candy* On the other hand, the images could be ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    NOTE TO READERS: The prologue and Chapter 1are in my portfolio. I know I have made quite a few mistakes on this so I'll be needing some help from everyone! ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Ummm....thankyou? Haha.

    May 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou for the review! I've changed some things around according to what you've pointed out as mistakes or "nit-picks" Thankyou!

    May 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou for the review! I agree with what you said about the last bit. I'll get to reworking that as soon as possible! Thanks again!

    May 1, 2008


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates