User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death of a Fairy

    Incredibly smooth writing, not a cliche subject, everything here is wonderful! I envy your talent at writing narrative poetry. I really, really do. GOLD STAR FOR YOU!

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn Prologue -Majorly revised-

    I guess I should explain myself. As I wrote what is now chapter 2, I realized that I really do need this story to be in 3rd person. Too many ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Your True Name

    I have officially discovered the lyrics forum! This is wonderful! Very nice song! Kudos to a job well done!

    May 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Angels~Chapter 2

    THis is nice but not that complex of writing. Such as "super nice couches". I understand that this may just be the character's way of describing the couches, but I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Other Re: 5/6/08 (idk what to call it yet)

    I agree, it is slightly hard to read but after reading it a few times I have to say it is very deep. Cassandra says that it is a cliche ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The only poem you will ever get out of me ever.

    THis is really nice. I wish it wasn't your only poem. The emotion and indirectness is nice and the slight confusion it provides keeps my attention wonderfully. Kudos to you.

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's Time.

    This is a really nice poem, but I do believe you could expand upon it and make it even better. What I saw here was very creative and awesome though.

    May 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Them

    Yes. It is the future of the world. -____- Great poem, I loved it.

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: all about dark holes

    People are confused about this? Wow. I thought it was a rather brilliant play on depression. Good job. The only problems I saw were grammatical and spelling and people have ...

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Questions

    Lovely piece, really. I had a few really nice "Aw" moments here and there. I especially love the way they describe things to one another. Not simply, but with a ...

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cancer

    Look who found you! That's right, the kid from deviantart! Once again, nothing I can see wrong here! And the spacing is nice too! -_^

    May 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    I agree. This poem is rather funny and you smile. But then, as you read on you realize just how hard it is on the person and how much they ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    Thankyou everyone! I like the spacing (sorry) so I'm keeping it, but I appreciate the compliments!

    May 9, 2008
  • Other Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<

    Wow. I get the joke. Wow. And then it turns out to be they're working on the car. Wow.

    May 9, 2008
  • Other Re: No Point, No Purpose, Just Ideas.

    All these poets and fiction authors ever write about is love. Poems about love are cliché, but then again, poems about how cliché love is, they’re cliché. Could it be ...

    May 9, 2008


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)