User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Drink

    I never realized just how much that makes sense. I never knew why they felt happier after drinking. I myself have never had a drink in my life, so I ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What do you see?

    I only somewhat understand what people mean by shoving it down our throats. You take somewhat of an aggressive take on this, but really, it's the way I think it ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadows on our skin

    Wow. I almost have no idea what that said, in a good way. It left an imprint on my mind of a message that I'll be learning later in life, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    Thankyou everyone! And yes, this is supposed to poke fun at cliche. Not really supposed to be that much of an emotional piece, but I'll take the compliments I can ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    Thankyou! More compliments! I can't believe it!

    May 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn Prologue -Majorly revised-

    Sorry, for the bump. Really, really sorry.

    May 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn Chapter 1 -majorly revised-

    Hey! Sorry that it is so close to your story! That's a complete coincidence, I promise! Thankyou for the review and I'll be making changes very soon in the future.

    May 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Thankyou! I appreciate the compliments! I thought that might need more description too. I'll be looking into that very soon.

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    Thankyou! Wow! This makes me feel really great right now! Thankyou for the gold star and the compliments! They made my day by far!

    May 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Sorry. I really need reviews so I'm bumping it.

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn Chapter 1 -majorly revised-

    Note: I already have chapter 2 up and its completely valid, no revising before critiquing that needs to be done. ------ Satu sat up too quickly and the world spun. ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn Prologue -Majorly revised-

    Ah! Thankyou for the critique! Very helpful! Means alot! I understand your point about pace, I'll be looking into that as well!

    May 11, 2008
  • Other Re: The truth about shoes

    Well written article and some nice proof I must say. ---- I'd just like to add my opinion in as well: I find a balance, I try to look good ...

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Date

    Ah! please space the paragraphs! Sorry. It just annoys me. I will return to review when that has happened. Thankyou!

    May 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreamed, Dreaming

    Some of it confused me, but overall the descriptions were very nice. Colorful language too, you didn't repeat words! Thankyou for that! Also, I agree that you rock for using ...

    May 11, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain