User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Incredibly sorry for bumping. I'm really in desperate need of reviews.

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    Haha. Thankyou! More compliments! I appreciate that people have finally caught onto the fact that it is not sweet and full of emotion. Its irony and made to poke fun. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    Thankyou for the review! I'm going to consider your idea. It's catching my interest.

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freeway

    Thankyou for the review! Means alot that you did so!

    May 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    I strongly disagree with the quote you decided to use to defend your near copying of Stephanie Meyer's idea. Great writers create, they don't steal, they make up their own ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    I, like many others, could not figure out the whole "high-low" and "low-high" thing. So Pat wins.

    May 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Umbrellas and Stars

    Can I just add to the crowd and say that you invovled some very nice imagery! Really! I love the title alot as well, very attention grabbing. Awesome poem too! ...

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Doll: Chapter One

    Well you've just caught my attention more than any story around here. A baby? What's so bad about that?! Well, I'd be scared about the pain, but aren't they married? ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dragon Knights

    I love these characters. And you manage to make the cliche cat-boy a little more life like and interesting! That can be a difficult task. One thing, could you describe ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning ((part one of prologue))

    I agree that it is ironic to post something that you think isn't good. On the other hand, I think this was a fairly good piece! Especially for an eleven ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Other Re: No Point, No Purpose, Just Ideas.

    Glad you like it. I'm even more glad that it made you think!

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    Thankyou, once again for the compliments! I feel like a winner poet or something. X3

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freeway

    Note: This is a story about when my cat died. I was very young and didn't really understand enough to care. On the other hand, my sister cared very much ...

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Graphite Heart

    Wow. Just. Wow. That was the best story I've ever read about an inanimate object EVER. Seriously. Major, MAJOR kudos to you on an amazing story. Amazing amazing story. That ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War

    Sad, rhythmic, and moving. Is there much else you need in a poem?! Nice all around, great work, and you earned yourself a lovely golden star! Wonderful poem, once again!

    May 12, 2008


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy