User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angie -newly edited-

    Just edited it. I'm sure there are new mistakes so PLEASE review. :)

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angie -newly edited-

    Ah! I just realized I wrote this just a LITTLE too quickly and didn't proofread too well. I agree, this needs more emotion! I'll add that in my revision version! ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: After the Night

    Thanks again and again. This means a lot to me that everyone is reviewing it. :)

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angie -newly edited-

    The half moon hung in the sky like some great celestial yin-yang. Four people sat on the grass, bathing in the moonlight. Silence reigned though the feelings raged like rivers ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Eighth of an Inch

    Wow. I was near clueless until the end and then the shock came. I disagree with the above grammatical error, and I would like to say that everything in it ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: After the Night

    Thankyou for the review as well, it means a lot to me. :)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: After the Night

    Thankyou for the review and I'll be thinking about all of your suggestings. :)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: After the Night

    There is no world but here; there is no time but now. The mist hangs low in the valley of the farm and it never lets up. It is a ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A bed.

    Wow. This is nice. I've never really thought about the personification of a bed. The format and grammar is perfect, in my eyes, so let's talk a tiny bit about ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    I didn't know about gold stars back when I read this. I've returned and now I DO know what they are, and you're getting one from me. Awesome job. I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster

    Haha. I just have to. I just HAVE to point out that Einstein wasn't a genius in english AT ALL. EVER. XD I found that comment hilarious. Sorry if I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Storm-wings

    Nice rhyming big time. I also love some of the amazing imagery you used. I completely agree with Eimear, a real gem of a poem. You DEFINTELY deserve one shiny ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cabbage -prologue-

    NOTE: This is based of my short story called "Cabbage". You can find it in my portfolio! THANKYOU! ----- NOTE2: The prologue rushes into things, I belive, but I think ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn Prologue -Majorly revised-

    Incredibly sorry for the bump. I'm in desperate need of reviews!

    May 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yarn Chapter 1 -majorly revised-

    Incredibly sorry for the bump. I'm in desperate need of reviews!

    May 13, 2008


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown