User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    Thankyou for the comments and opinions! I'll take everything into consideration! *much love to my readers*

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amelia Everline

    I don't see any gramatical errors... Oh! I'm very interested! Questions arise from just reading this! I'll be waiting only slightly patiently for more!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    Awe enveloped her. She stared up into the bright, caring face. “Are you really my guardian angel?” she asked innocently. “Yes,” he replied bluntly. “So you’re going to protect me ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster

    WOW! Good writer you! Spare me of your wonderfulness! (it was really well written) and I like how sophisticated the child sounds, that isn't a problem at all for me. ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite Chapter 2: μυστικός part 2

    All grammatical things appear to have been covered. *pokes above post* I really agree with most of those, I just can't say it as well as they can. Anyways, this ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite chapter 2: μυστικός part one

    I really liked it! The tension is building. I have a few points to make. When you say "sense" you mean the word: "since" also, towards the bottom where it ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite chapter one: Aλλαγή part three

    Wow. I feel the suspense and mystery building. Good job. Every peculiar detail of your characters that normal authors would have left to let the readers think was "corny", you ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite chapter one: Aλλαγή part two

    Terrific. One thing. Towards the end it says "“Like always,” She let out another sigh." If I'm not mistaken...I do believe that the SHE should be an I. Just pointing ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cousin Mary - revised!

    Wow. I read the first sentence...and my attention was caught. Is there a prologue to this or do I start here? That is really my only question. If you could ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sleeper Chapter 1 Page 1

    The sound continued endlessly; a sound that could drive a person insane… Nova reached up and slammed the snooze button with unnecessary force. She pulled the blankets up around her ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite Chapter one: Aλλαγή part one

    Wow. Amazing so far. No complaints here as of right now. I really don't see anything that doesn't make this a fascinating read. I am thoroughly caught up and waiting ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite prologue

    Found you. You know I already love it.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Second Earth

    Hello! I decided to return the favor of your critique on my work, so here is my view on it: Weak is spelled WEAK in this... I like this story, ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Toothpick Warrior

    Wow. O_O I spelled WARM wrong *headdesk* I am such a stupid child.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Toothpick Warrior

    She was very tall and lanky, much like a toothpick herself. Dirty blond hair and defined brown eyes glared dangerously at him; wordlessly explaining that her previous statement was not ...

    Jan 17, 2008


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou