User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 2 of 2)

    *nothing to say* *oh no, she's gonna start blabbing* That song was perfect. The sun. And for ME, its eerie, cause it was my lullaby as a child. ANYWAYS. I ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 1 of 2)

    Wow. On to part to. That's all I have to say. On to part two.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    The scuffle of my feet on the ground seemed to be the only noise. When I listened more closely, I realized that I had drowned out the irritating roar of ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Thankyou everyone! I'll be working on my rather strange sentence structure for awhile...and then I'll edit it! Thankyou again!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Masquerade- A party at which masks and costumes are worn, whether an informal gathering of friends or a formal ball. We all have to agree, that parties are fun. If ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eyes

    Thankyou again! I will look at this until I figure out how to leave everyone with something of substance! Thankyou for all other reviews I will take everything into consideration ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    Ah! Thankyou for the praise! *bows to you* Thankyou thankyou THANKYOU! Ah. But the ignorant adults don't have angels! Cabbage knew he had to leave, for the children needed him ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    Thankyou that is a great tip for me! I'll use it to my advantage and look back over it!

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tom

    Couple roughs spots. I swear I tried not to let my emotion get away. But the ending was AMAZING! I think I've found Cabbage in a Tom! XD Sorry. Anyways. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eyes

    Thankyou everyone. One thing I'd like to clear up. This whole thing was supposed to be...*thinks for word* clearly hazy. I know. Contradictory, but I describe everything and the readers ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    Thankyou everyone for your reviews!

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    Thankyou for all the reviews everyone!

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: +

    WOW! Very good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me when you get more! Hm, no particular thing I found about grammar. I just wanted to point out that sometimes it occured ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eyes

    The yellow and red light blurred in the reflections of the dull and flickering parking lot lights. I stared into the shallow puddles that made the lot into a virtual ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    Thankyou! I will definitely consider your review helpful! Thakyou for the nitpicks I need to change!

    Mar 21, 2008


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov