User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: draft

    This prologue sparks my intrest (as a prologue should)! Good job. It makes you curious as to what his job EXACTLY is. How do these souls return to their bodies? ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou for the reviews! I've already edited it once based upon your nitpicks! They were very helpful ^^

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    “Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live every day as if it were your last.” -an Irish proverb Certain nights downtown, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Surprise

    Hm. The ending seemed cliche to me. I mean its all suspensful then..."SUPRISE!" -___- That's just my opinon though. In all other senses its very well written!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Surprise

    I liked this! I wasn't so pleased with how it ended though. I mean...we're waiting for something terrible and...the cliche "suprise!" That's just my opinion though. Its well written in ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Princess and the Bee

    Wow this story was very wonderful! The horse's point of view! Brilliant! The title is an eye-catcher!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Steal!

    The rhyming was well pulled off in this! The story was great. Not much to complain about! I loved it!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ribbon.

    Nothing to complain about! Very interesting and somewhat saddening. (actually rather saddening)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Raven Black

    Little Raven Black, how can I love thee? How can I not force myself to hate? You vile, unwanted dark beast of the air, I can see behind the dark ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short Story-ish

    Oooo! I like. Nothing really for me to pick at that hasn't already been gone over. I like this character! As for suggestions (I'm not too bright on this subject): ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Device

    I don't think everything is SUPPOSED to be clear, is it? I thought it was really good! and eerie. Very eerie, at least for me! I'm sorry for no detailed ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    Thankyou everyone for the advice! Its very helpful!

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Thankyou everyone! This was very helpful!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    Thankyou everyone for the terrific reviews! I'll be editing it when I get a good chance!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    I gained a star! WOOT WOOT! Okay, sorry, bye.

    Mar 27, 2008


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow