User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iliad

    GAH. HUGE mistake here guys. NUMERO UNO: I forgot to add in something that'd help you know that the police officer didn't kill Iliad! DX He was handed back to ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou for the comment! I'm VERY happy for the kind compliments!

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iliad

    MOSTLY, I'm looking for grammatical errors as well as emotions. The emotions I (tried to) convey are: -Horror at the camp -Hopelessness, or sadness as Iliad dies. Please comment!~

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iliad

    Iliad turned from Samson, running away as quickly as he could. “Iliad!” Samson cried out, worry and frustration dictated his voice, “Iliad where do you think you’re going?!” “I’m leaving

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou! I appreciate the praise. And yes, I've found myself wishing the same thing every once in awhile.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou everyone and I will be contemplating the beginnning of it in deeeeep thoughts.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou for the reviews! I appreciate all the praise more than you can imagine!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Raven Black

    Wow. Thankyou!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Raven Black

    Shame POSSESSES ME! I MISSPELLED the TITLE! DX *edits it* And yeah. That time with the "Little Raven Black" was on purpose.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Raven Black

    Thankyou for the critique! It has been very helpful and I've edited the poem as you pointed out my grammar and capitalization issues.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: crow

    Unlike the above review, I am no lover of Simon Cowell. But I think I'm becoming him (doing all these reviews in one day). There was no emotion in this ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    I agree. Simple. and it conveys a message. but. -I agree with the others, the paragraphs need to have spaces inbetween -a couple spelling mistakes can be taken care of ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: breaking hearts & ohers...

    Oh. And dont has a ' between the n and the t as well so it looks like don't

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: breaking hearts & ohers...

    Lets see. First things first. Clean up the spelling and grammar mistakes! Cant needs a ' between the n and the t so it looks like can't uve is spelled ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I really like this pic!!

    I love the hair and the pose of the smaller pic! Good job!

    Mar 30, 2008


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi