User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou! Everyone! I've done my best to edit it in the ways I saw fit! I'm eagerly awaiting more reviews! ^^

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: review

    AH! Everyone! This is supposed to be attatched to the "Yarn-prologue" Me: -___- attacking Mr. Duckworth was self defense of my writing, this is not yet a good working piece ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tantalizing Cellphone

    Wow. Just. Wow. Genius again my good friend. Genius again. Only a COUPLE things in the last paragraph where letters are missing. Other than that. Just. Wow. Genius again.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    Its very entertaining to watch Maki-chan as she DESPERATELY tries to make people stay away from her old writing. I'm probably not helping, but I'll do my best and say ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    I'm VERY sorry for bumping this, I'm hoping for some more grammatical reviews (as well as overall) but mostly grammatical.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Past

    Wow. Thumbs up. You've got me hooked. Grammar mistakes have seemingly been taken care of. Thumbs up again, I actually was drawn in a read the whole thing, which is ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    As I said in my above post, some awkwardness, and I'll point those out to you as well as other grammatical mistakes. 1. You don't need to repost the title, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    1) Yes. The personification fits wonderfully 2) By the time you mentioned a "cap" and the button being pushed, I knew it was a camera, you might do well making ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou! I'll be looking into that >_> . Just gotta figure out HOW to do so.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou! Don't forget to look for grammer mistakes! They're very helpful X3

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    By what you think I mean: 1. Did it catch your attention? 2. How is the character development going, however short 3. Other thoughts. THANKYOU AGAIN AND SORRY FOR BUMPING!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Little Brother.

    Aw.........................*sniffle* That was deep. Only one thing to pick about. The punctuation on (at LEAST) the last line of a stanza should be a period. Aw....

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Moonlight

    I think its a good idea, but I agree with the others as well: it is a little rough. Read it aloud to yourself and you'll know some things that ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Sorry for the inconvienience

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iliad

    So sorry for bumping it. DX I'm unsatisfied with these reviews considering I edited it.

    Apr 11, 2008


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14