User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fortnight

    May Heaven be down, and Hell be up? Something is smiling down, from that bright, sunny sky. Something sinister, something sweet. Questions, questions, fornights of curiosity. Brown eyes and curly ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    O.o? Alright then. Gay marriage is good. (not. Sorry. I'm straight XD) Thankyou? ^^; ?

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iliad

    That was the point. Thankyou.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And It's Quite Lovely

    I can honestly say I started to cry at the last line. No more critique needed.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Just a quick disclaimer: Sorry for not knowing much about poetry. I tried this today in english class and I just want somethoughts on how it turned out.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Our Great Planet Earth

    Congrats on doing the difficult task of grabbing my attention! The first stanza, although repetitive, work amazingly well. I read it to the end, and these are the emotions I ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgiveness

    Wow. That was very deep. One tip, add punctuation! That'd improve the flow alot, but I like how the beat-ish thing is.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Secluded from community, you like your dark corner, don't you? Tiny plush rabbits. Ankhs and chains. I'm still living, don't put me in this box. Madman! Eye-like windows blink. Boredom. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    I really would appreciate reviews...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That's all

    Hmmmmm....one thing....9 in the afternoon is a recently created P!ATD song (panic! At the disco)

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou for the praise! It means more than you can imagine! ^^

    Apr 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Insert witty title nobody else has thought of]

    So sorry, but I've gotten to the point where I depend upon you for reviews! DX! So here's chapter one of "Yarn". You so graciously reviewed the prologue, and it'd ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    I need some more edits! Sorry so much for bumping DX

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou! I'll be looking into the things you pointed out later today! Glad you liked it!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou for the review! I've tried to edit and expain some, and I'll be thinking about how to change that even more efficiently!

    Apr 16, 2008


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin