User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Praying With No Faith

    Great job! The second person was awkward for the lonest time, but at the end it blurred out into not caring what "person" its in.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou for the critiques!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Thankyou for the critiques I'm working on fixing all the things you've pointed out (it might be awhile)

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    Thankyou for the compliments~!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fortnight

    Thanyou for the review

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    bumpity bump bump. Sorreh.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Less "poor me" here? I don't really know. Let's find out.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    Haha. Thankyou! I appreciate it a ton!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    Dark corners, teary eyes, and love that never works. Standing in the rain, and being home alone. Gazing at the stars, and think of you. (who's that?) Occasionally happy, something ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster

    Once again. I COMPLETELY disagree with the suggestion to make the voice less sophisticated. Children's logic and ideas far surpass us, but they have trouble finding the words to make ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fortnight

    Thankyou for the review! It carries emotion for me, but I appreciate the comments!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Original Quote

    Although original, its somewhat cliche. Anyways. Good work, I can't think up quotes myself.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fortnight

    Really? You liked it more? Thankyou! This means alot! Yeah. It was actually rather randomly written.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    thankyou for the critique. I have to say, I disagree with some of what you said, but I'll take it into consideration.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heat

    That was deep. Very moving. It makes you see the wrongness of shaming gay lovers. Its wrong to shame them. Its who they are.

    Apr 18, 2008


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill