User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Under The Twilight

    This was very good! Despite its potential cliche-ness, you avioded it beautifully and created a whole other idea! *gold star for you*

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Wow! Thankyou! This means so much to me all the compliments from everyone!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Thankyou for the compliment! It means tons to me!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    Wow. I'm so glad your friend is better. This is rough (meaning emotional, not choppy.). Good job, I really liked this!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painting

    Thankyou for the suggestions and compliments, I changed the beginning...I don't know if it works, but it does for me. ^^ I also want to say just how much I ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painting

    Wow, thankyou everyone! This means more than you can imagine to me!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painting

    Wow, thankyou everyone! I guess I'll be working to improve this one despite the fact that it was spontaneous when I wrote it...!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painting

    Sorry for the bump

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painting

    Texting you is so tedious sometimes, why do you have to point out that it seems like I don’t want to listen? So you can’t handle this then, can you? ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Butterfly

    I also disagree with the first two comments, this is most definitely a short story with some raw emotion that drives you to finish it. Not only does it capture ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    Haha! That was amazingly captivating! I didn't even blink to quit reading until it was a dream! Good work, and keep writing.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: White Wash

    This was very good! It caught my attention in the beginning, and although you lost my attention somewhere in the middle with slight repetitiveness, the ending caught my attention once ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Buddy, Shut Up!

    Wow! I love the fact that you never actually state that Buddy is a dog! It makes it much more intriguing to read as you slowly figure it out. The ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Possession

    Very haunting and creepy. I actually question what EXACTLY it's about. Vampires came to mind, actually. O.o

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    *blushes* Thankyou people! All the compliments mean alot to me!

    Apr 20, 2008


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver