User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    So sorry. I want reviews cause I need them. So sorry for bumping. (and sorry AGAIN)

    May 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Sorry for the inconvienience

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Shiner

    Aw. Continue this! I want to know what happens very badly! I got a good description of the day as well, in the beginning, with the popsicles. Only one thing, ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fortnight

    Thankyou! You're critique is appreciated!

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fortnight

    thankyou for the compliment! That's more of the feeling I was intending, great job at figuring it out! XD

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tiny Hands, Tiny Feet

    That was nice, I loved every bit of it, great work!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: They told me to

    I have to say I agree with the people above, it is rather confusing as to what is going on...maybe write more and it helps to explain? Sorry for being ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Thankyou for the critiques but I won't be changing this poem as to the fact that some people really seem to enjoy it...! THANKYOU for the praise as well!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delete

    Could everyone try to give their opinions on the overall story? As well as nitpicks, that is a lovely way of reviewing in my eyes. If you really don't have ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painting

    Thankyou! All the compliments are so great!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delete

    Periwinkle came and attacked it first! How suprising! Thankyou! I'll be looking into the nitpicks soon ^^

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delete

    I sat down at the computer and mashed the button that turned it on. The little blue light flickered twice before blinking on and the whirring noises of the computer ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: PHOENIX, or, Set Fire to the River

    Very nice! I liked basically everything about it!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Courage

    Very nice! I just love narrative poetry and this was a good job of one!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time Flies

    Oh! I loved this one! Personify time! Brilliant idea! Two thumbs up to you and a gold star to go with it!

    Apr 25, 2008


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain