User avatar

TalaPaulwic

  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    **I have nothing against that.**

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Rosella The fairy had managed to reveal herself. When two men came she just took off into the air rather then finding a place to hide. She had revealed herself ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Well the person I'm talking to only posted twice, and that's pretty much the same for everyone else as far as I can tell. Correct me if I'm wrong, but ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Not a lot, people are talking....

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Rosella The fairy was timid, it was understood. Rosella was huge compared to her, and fairies weren't known for being very trusting. "I am a dragon, noble, and true to ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Rosella The purple dragon had happened upon a small fairy dancing about the flowers. She was quite interested when the fairy had weak wings, or so she claimed. It was ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Yay for starting!

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    I want a spot for a girl and a boy.

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    If needed I can make another...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    I say we need to politely ask people with chainsaws. :D

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Name: Rosella Castigo Gender: Female Kind of Creature: Dragon Personality: She considers humans to be barbaric, but is open to some proving her wrong. She enjoys wandering through the forest ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Awwww, this died. :(

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heroes Die Young

    Isolda Dye She had calmed down from her earlier encounter with a male by now. She could tell he hadn't, every so often he would cast a glare at her, ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heroes Die Young

    Isolda Dye Her attempt to explain seemed to get through until the girl encouraged her to go off and speak to someone else. She left the girl and walked towards ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heroes Die Young

    Isolda Dye The girl seemed like she could not know the most advanced forms of healing. It took Isolda most of her life to figure out how to get things ...

    Jun 15, 2010


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain