User avatar

TalaPaulwic

  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **Yeah, I'm sorry. Feel free to do that lightly. But just remember she is highly sarcastic and has a need for dominance. I tend to snap. I'm not used to ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **The only spots left open are alien, humanoid things. P.S Buggy, I would rather you didn't speak for my character. I don't feel right about that. And her personality is ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **Anyone can join. We need one backup member, and three alien-humanoids**

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    She had opened a com line to the backup crew. "Hello, are you guys there?" She hoped that they could hear her. The delay from there to Earth was two ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Ooc/Yeah. You're not messing things up at all. Come in backup crew! Woo!

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Joan quickly ran to Lheah. She pushed her to the ground. An expression of anger on her face. She pointed to Lheah's bleeding shoulder. "It only took one attack to ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    She chuckled. Then she shook her head. "I don't ooze. I'm robotic." She sighed. Then she slowly got to her feet. She looked at a poorly drawn map of the ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Joan sat on the ship. She stared at Lheah across from her. Her eyes looking into hers. She was a robot. She wasn't sure if her emotions were real. They ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    As long as you're the first to post a profile as a scout it's fine by me.

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Project Blackwing is a place where the government keeps it's experimental people. It's Freaks. Some are normal people with abilities beyond the wildest dreams of many. Others are part robot. ...

    Sep 9, 2009


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow