-
Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2
Yay! I'm older then all of you! Mwahahahhahahahahaha!
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
**Yay!**
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2
I'm just not going to be a part of this. The people that joined are too much of Mary Sues.
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Aerona Bank | 2:53pm The birds were doing a fine job of holding the cops off. She couldn't focus on the bees, and so they ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Aerona Bank | 2:50pm Dottie was laughing, but stopped when she heard the sirens. “Hurry up! Give us the damned money!” She turned to Aidan, ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Aerona Bank | 2:47pm. She ran down the street until she was in front of the bank. She kicked open the door and held it ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Dottie Kagey | Kagey Residence | 2:35pm. "...Fine. I'm sorry. Happy now?" He didn't sound very sincere, so she shook her head and stuck her tongue out at him. "You're ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Kagey Household - Dottie's Room | 2:30pm She had run off into her room and was sobbing. Dottie had been doing this for a little ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
**Sorry we're a bit behind. I was waiting for her to post.** Dottie Kagey | Kagey Household- Aidan's Room | 1:20pm. After a few minutes and she was sure that ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Kagey Household- Aidan's Room | 1:14pm Dottie was silent for a couple of minutes while she was sitting there. She'd been turned into a penguin. ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Kagey Household- Aidan's Room| 1:10pm: Dottie had been wandering around the house all day. There were no drug deals to steal from, and so she ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Name: Dottie Kagey Alias: Bird Flu Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: She has very silky, and smooth, dark green --almost brown-- hair. Her eyes are bright green, and glitter more ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
**Hey, I'm going to drop out. Sorry.**
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
**I'm waiting on someone to post, and I'm not in the castle, so, sorry.**
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
**Don't worry, I check a few times a day. I don't plan on leaving this at least for a while. :D**
Jul 9, 2010
