User avatar

TalaPaulwic

  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Aerona Bank | 2:47pm. She ran down the street until she was in front of the bank. She kicked open the door and held it ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Dottie Kagey | Kagey Residence | 2:35pm. "...Fine. I'm sorry. Happy now?" He didn't sound very sincere, so she shook her head and stuck her tongue out at him. "You're ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Kagey Household - Dottie's Room | 2:30pm She had run off into her room and was sobbing. Dottie had been doing this for a little ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    **Sorry we're a bit behind. I was waiting for her to post.** Dottie Kagey | Kagey Household- Aidan's Room | 1:20pm. After a few minutes and she was sure that ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Priority

    Hey, I don't like poetry, but I feel I may as well review it. It still has to follow the basic rules of grammar... right? All but one of the ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Kagey Household- Aidan's Room | 1:14pm Dottie was silent for a couple of minutes while she was sitting there. She'd been turned into a penguin. ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

    Yay! It started! :D

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Kagey Household- Aidan's Room| 1:10pm: Dottie had been wandering around the house all day. There were no drug deals to steal from, and so she ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

    Lets start this sucker! :D

    Jul 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

    Gasp! I got someone else to join as a hero. I have a feeling this is going to be really funny, really quickly.

    Jul 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

    He is not. I am. Well, he might be another one, but if I'm in, odds of me playing a serious character are low. My character can summon pink birds ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

    Avoid the comic relief me? :P

    Jul 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

    Yay for your Thursday being my tomorrow! *hug* Thank you for making this! :D

    Jul 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

    I have a question! Me! Me! Pick me! I have a question! Is the SB gonna start soon? I've even got myself an arch enemy! This looks like it's gonna ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Name: Dottie Kagey Alias: Bird Flu Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: She has very silky, and smooth, dark green --almost brown-- hair. Her eyes are bright green, and glitter more ...

    Jul 13, 2010


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain