User avatar

TalaPaulwic

  • Archive Re: The Quest

    I can't this second. You could bust into the mountain castle like I did?

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quest

    Erich Nestel Erich had wandered to the far ends of his homeland, he had sailed for months on a ship. Once he landed he wandered for many days to find ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quest

    Name: Erich Nestel Age: 26 Side: The Dark. Region you come from: Arctic Animal: A White Dove. Appearance: Erich is taller then most other men, and he's proud of it. ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Gosh, I beat her to your guest book, and I beat her to giving you a gift, but I still have to come here and welcome you. I don't believe ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Love of Nature

    Hello there. I'm not really into photography, but my father is amazing at it. So I'm basically going to compare your work to hiss, and do my best. From tagging ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Dottie Kagey | Just outside Aerona Bank | 2:54pm It took Dottie a minute to notice that Aidan had been shot. She was actually more worried about her bird that ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2

    I'm really sorry.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2

    Quit being a woman. I'm adding a zombie, I hope no one minds.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2

    I think it'd be good to get more then four people.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2

    Dang, that's a bad cough, you should take something for that. :P

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2

    Yay! I'm older then all of you! Mwahahahhahahahahaha!

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    **Yay!**

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2

    I'm just not going to be a part of this. The people that joined are too much of Mary Sues.

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Aerona Bank | 2:53pm The birds were doing a fine job of holding the cops off. She couldn't focus on the bees, and so they ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Aerona Bank | 2:50pm Dottie was laughing, but stopped when she heard the sirens. “Hurry up! Give us the damned money!” She turned to Aidan, ...

    Jul 19, 2010


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren