User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Everyone is getting me wrong.

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Firstly I meant as defined by law. Secondly you most definitely are allowed the word and at the start of a sentence. Thirdly there have already been marriages, although not ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Firstly I meant as defined by law. Secondly you most definitely are allowed the word and at the start of a sentence. Thirdly there have already been marriages, although not ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Firstly I meant as defined by law. Secondly you most definitely are allowed the word and at the start of a sentence. Thirdly there have already been marriages, although not ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Firstly I meant as defined by law. Secondly you most definitely are allowed the word and at the start of a sentence. Thirdly there have already been marriages, although not ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Firstly I meant as defined by law. Secondly you most definitely are allowed the word and at the start of a sentence. Thirdly there have already been marriages, although not ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Perfection

    Oh yeah, but a map of you is only like half positive. And with what I want I was mainly impressed with the amazing rhythm, so I didn't really notice. ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Ocean

    O.k. :-)

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Ocean

    O.k. :-)

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Ocean

    O.k. :-)

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: My house

    Your welcome. :-)

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: My house

    Your welcome. :-)

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: My house

    Your welcome. :-)

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: My house

    Your welcome. :-)

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Little Boat

    I generally have a habit of including the punctuation I am criticizing or recommending in my review. :-)

    Mar 30, 2014


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor