User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! :)

    Many greetings from the fiend!

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New girl here!

    Welcome! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New memeber here

    Hello and welcome!

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new!

    GREEEEEEEEETINGS! Nice to see a steady influx of newbies! (This site is awesome by the way)

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How To Use The YWS Chat Bar

    I have a question. Well more of a statement. I have never turned on the "chat bar on mobile devices" button, but I could use it on my android. However ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Newbie here!

    Greetings, I am your friendly neighborhood fiend! If you need someone to spam, I'm your man!

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hay im new

    Greetings Joker! Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Fiend *Bows*, if you have any questions, just ask! (Although I won't know all the answers)

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here!

    GREETINGS! If you ever need anything reviewing, just ask, or go to Will Review For Food (one of the forums)

    Jan 12, 2014


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz