User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Writers Corner Re: The Never Ending List Of Names

    Girls, Peri, Rebecca, Sarah, Sara, Sarai. Boys, Christopher, Luke, Percival, My own name (like I'd tell you what it was) Bob

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Best Songs for Writing?

    I use Mitch Benn just before writing, because I write lyrics and he helps with the verse patterns, but during Mike Oldfield, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Yann Tiersen, and Murray Gold ...

    Sep 18, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: High Fantasy or Not

    I just see it as anything Tolkienish is high fantasy.

    Sep 15, 2014
  • Research Re: Homeschooling Survey

    Username: TakeThatYouFiend Grade (completely optional, but it would be much appreciated!): *don't understand* Are you in high/middle/elementary school?: I am now in high (13+) school, but while I was

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Research Re: Homeschooling Survey

    Ummm I used to be homeschooled... would you like me to fill it in? I don't know what you mean by grade, and the school system is different: I live ...

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Writing Tutorials Re: To prologue or not to prologue

    A nice thing I noted with some prologues is to narrate with someone who isn't the main narrator. Agree or disagree?

    Aug 25, 2014
  • Research Re: Victorian England

    ^^what she said :-) This seems rather steampunkish to me...

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Villain Clichés to Avoid

    You didn't mention Dr. Evil. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Research Re: LGBT Awareness Contest Q&A

    @Rosey%20Unicorn you talked above about the difference between gender and sex and would like to point out, originally at least, gender meant type. My dad has a book describing someone ...

    May 13, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Favourite Names!

    Boys, Hex Hector Christopher Vivian Maxmillian Morrison Wetherby Edwin Huw Ethelred Ambrose (One of these is my own :-)) Girl's Primrose She Who Must Be Obeyed Bessie Sarah-Jane Mary-Anne Millie

    May 7, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Which rule would you burn?

    There are no rules really. Grammar is what you make it. Only general consensuses, and they are often changed. But I would like to bring back congigations in English.

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Why music is my inspiration

    If music is the food of love play on...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Help needed!

    The final question is easy; Make the main character witty. This makes him look sharp, which is good for a thief.

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Research Re: Questions for british people

    Also doing my GCSEs, so if you want to ask anything. .. *hums rule Britannia*

    Mar 17, 2014
  • Research Re: My chapter needs bulking up!

    I always find the same problem, but try an awful lot of description and dialogue.

    Jan 15, 2014


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh