User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! :)

    Many greetings from the fiend!

    Feb 16, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 9: Me, Myself, And... Challenge

    Am I allowed the royal "we"? Please mention my name( @TakeThatYouFiend ) when you answer. :-)

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    @queenofscience Is that tabletop RPGs? You know you are a nerd when your Email address is more obscure than most passwords.

    Feb 15, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 8: Fairy tale poetry

     Imagery-Wha! SPaG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar)-hope so.  Individuality-now that's what I call an original twist.  Originality-any other little red hens? Portrayal of the characters-my hen i

    Feb 15, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 8: Fairy tale poetry

    Because I have little time, I assume the little red hen counts. If not please PM me.

    Feb 15, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 7: Not Your Average Villanelle

    (Author's note: This challenge requires repetition. So I thought, what repeats? And the best answer I thought of was a dog's brain thinking about food. So here it is :-) ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    I quickly order 10 pints of ginger ale, each from a different company. I down them, then order another of the one that was my favorite, which I proceed to ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 7: Not Your Average Villanelle

    Any rule about line length, or syllable pattern?

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour.

    Yes. Now don't post any OOC stuff here.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Will you be Mine?

    Thanks @Cheetah :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New girl here!

    Welcome! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    Feb 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour. DT

    Go and check my new message in the SB.

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour.

    @ConverseFireGirl That or physical description, just something for other players to go on. Right, I am going to start this, but please don't take it beyond first posts, as I ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    Original @Deadman You know you are a nerd when you back up your arguments with in depth psychology you made up on the spot, and it works.

    Feb 13, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 6: My Writer, the Character

    O.k. this was hard. I am mostly a poetry writer, and have only written two short stories, and they both have the same main character. So I was torn between ...

    Feb 13, 2014


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold