User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Archive Re: The Room

    Luke paused. Hazel seemed nervous, and Luke felt on edge. He didn't know why she was behaving like this, but there was probably a reason. Hazel wasn't one to be ...

    Mar 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    I have a post written, and I'll post it tonight... sorry it is pathetic... I can't post it now because I'm on school computers and the post is on my ...

    Mar 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Yes, @AstralHunter we are I think but he is writing the J and K post voluntarily so it's his provocative as to when to post. :-)

    Mar 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Doctor Games (open!) DT

    @MeandBooks don't worry about that, I'm thinking this will be a bit more comical... just like on the video, the doctors who still have their personality but don't mind wielding ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Doctor Games (open!) DT

    Hello peoples :)

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Doctor Games (open!)

    That ^^ is the inspiration of this whole thing :-) That said, there will a few differences. Watch this, and you'll know where I'm coming from. Storybook Etiquette I want ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    You forgot How Many Brilliant Minds Are Lost To Work (Mr. B. The Gentleman Rhymer) What's that you're wearing?

    Mar 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    That would be good @TheWanderingWizard I'd be most grateful

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I listen to Chaphop a lot at the mo... so I put rap

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New member!

    Welcome! :)

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    *is impatient*

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @AstralHunter I want to post, but I'm quite clueless. We're waiting for J and K to start the battle and I dunno what I can do in the meantime... Ideas ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I was playing The Cat's Piano (Mr. B. The Gentleman Rhymer) Who knows?

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Good question, where are you Oh Santa? (Mr. B. The Gentleman Rhymer) (^^question and kinda cheaty answer at the same time)

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    They were stolen from Cotton Eye Joe (Rednex What's the crack about all these eyes?

    Feb 27, 2015


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze