User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Yup @AlexSushiDog why don't you post one with @Veni's character

    Apr 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT

    @Craz @pandabear7 don't let Ethelred get in the way of you posting if you have the time. Make him do whatever you like.

    Apr 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Meet somebody? It will be evening now, so anyone catching an early night can do so. I will be doing private interviews 'tomorrow' (gaming tomorrow not real tomorrow) so expect ...

    Apr 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Fool's quest DT

    @ShineThroughTheDark I have written you into my first post: I can take it out if you like but I just thought I'd put that in there.

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: [Song Title] In My Pants

    Nellie the elephant in my pants what an elephant was doing in my pants I'll never know

    Apr 28, 2014
  • Archive Re: Fool's quest - (Closed/not started)

    Nichothodes Euthandor Timosus Benigedy Koryfoides|A forest near the Phynix clan border In the forest, where the stream burbles and babbles over pink granite rocks, and the birds flit through the ...

    Apr 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Byron Island DT

    Bagsist me in!

    Apr 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT

    @Craz sorry infrequent internet access.

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Archive Re: Gone

    When Vernon heard a knock at the door for the second time that day, he was almost expecting it. Things were reasonably busy now: A stark contrast to the days ...

    Apr 24, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    (To do the) Humanoid Boogie by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band What colour is the grass?

    Apr 23, 2014
  • Archive Re: Just Add Ninjas

    Like a cuppa-soup, except you add time instead of water. (don't worry, 'tis a reference)

    Apr 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Journey to the Safety Zone- DT

    Bagsimesaplace! And now in English... Bagsie me a place!

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: [Song Title] In My Pants

    (Reminds me of a chorus song I like, although then it's "with no pants on.") Tomorrow belongs to me in my pants

    Apr 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Risen from Ashes DT

    *Thwacks storybook*

    Apr 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    I would love it if you could do a floor plan! Very basically it would be to stories and sort of curved with on entrance bit, and there might be ...

    Apr 22, 2014


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster