User avatar

Tag

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    I was about to head off for something to eat when I noticed a man a little way down the street, talking to what seemed like a lampost. I walked ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    I sat next to the fountain in the flower garden, a light spray of icy water falling onto my bare arms and shoulders. Hundreds of people passed along the outer ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Umm... can I be a home-schooled teenager living on the campus due to a parent being a teacher or something. I really don't like writing from an older person's point ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    As the fights grew ever more vicious I shifted to sit on the floor and cross my legs. Not to sound like a wimp, but these guys where not normal! ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    I wanted food, not a drumroll of bullets. What ever happened to fair play? First it was just one gunshot from some guy yelling 'NYPD', who I assumed to be ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    I don't know if you've ever been to New York, but oh my gosh that place is huge! I walked with my chin up, trying to calculate how high those ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    name- Rei age- 17 gender- female appearance- short hair, baggy clothes, looks much younger than she is. She's often mistaken for a boy personality- Aware of everything, but still bored, ...

    Apr 14, 2008


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria