User avatar

Tag

  • Fiction Discussion Re: New plot. What do you think?

    It does sound quite interesting, and I think the idea of somebody (greg) who feels so guilty that they would kill again, is a brilliant idea if you can pull ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Original things that became Cliche

    Ever had a favourite word that became popular? A name that someone else made famous? How about a phrase that got overused so everyone hates it now? I have many. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    Hmm... Swearing in stories. I'm generally opposed to swearing because it's incredibly uncreative. There are more interesting ways to say things, whether that's in real life or in writing. If ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    Galatea: "Any descriptive ending in -ly should be removed from your writing immediateLY." "(...I highLY recommend it to everyone.)" Sorry, I find that quite funny :p But I agree that ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    I often imagine stories with the perfect character in there, but when pen goes to paper that character always seems to get bullied by the others, or dies. I'm thinking ...

    Apr 29, 2008


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19