Random avatar

Tadeusz

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The last year...

    Hmm zombies... I like. Well this seems interisting. I like the living dead and viruses but had to say first when I read I thouhgt you were fighting vampires. Jus ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: White

    This seems like something to read. I now have to read the new chapters just to figure out what's going on. I already think that it takes place in a ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13

    I have to admit..I liked how this story went. Through it wasn't exactly scary but more sad and disgusting not that's bad. It reminded me a lot of about those ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Virus - 1

    This was an interesting story. I always love a good virus/apocalypse story. Through I couldn't find really any problems with it, I'm only a newbie to reviewing. This story will ...

    Oct 28, 2009


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year