Random avatar

Tadeusz

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Attempt to suicide-why is it illegal?

    Suicide is an easy way out. Look at the great depression. Hundreds of stockholders committed it cause they didn't want to face the debt they would have to pay. As ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The rise of Berlin and Death of London. Part 2 (PG-13)

    Well one point it not making it that the newspaper praised Churchill safty but just stating a fact. I thinking about that when I was writing and it would be ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The rise of Berlin and Death of London. Part 2 (PG-13)

    Okey here I go again.Hopes this makes you guys happy. ''Well bloody hell, I'm telling ya that theirs something going on in the ghetto'' Told a old man with a ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The death of London and the rise of Berlin.(PG-13)

    Well thanks for all your feed back guys. I'll start making my new post soon.

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The last year...

    Hmm zombies... I like. Well this seems interisting. I like the living dead and viruses but had to say first when I read I thouhgt you were fighting vampires. Jus ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: White

    This seems like something to read. I now have to read the new chapters just to figure out what's going on. I already think that it takes place in a ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13

    I have to admit..I liked how this story went. Through it wasn't exactly scary but more sad and disgusting not that's bad. It reminded me a lot of about those ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Virus - 1

    This was an interesting story. I always love a good virus/apocalypse story. Through I couldn't find really any problems with it, I'm only a newbie to reviewing. This story will ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The death of London and the rise of Berlin.(PG-13)

    Well thanks I'll make sure any other writing I do will be as good as it should. The major problem I had was giving it away that the nazis took ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The death of London and the rise of Berlin.(PG-13)

    Ok this is my first writing so I may make a few mistakes which I'll hopefully find and fix. It's an alternative history so I am not sure if goes ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chronicles of the Abandoned, Part 1

    This is a very interisting story if you ask me. Through the only problem is that I would like to read the next parts but don't have the time. It's ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fighting Fire (Prologue, and Chapters 1, 2) (just added 2)

    I enjoyed this. I maybe a newbie but always enjoy a good men v.s beast story. Through the army must be desperateif to have a genral interview the men. Still ...

    Oct 24, 2009


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney