Random avatar

Tadatori53

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Secret (Chater one- Caught Red Footed)

    I liked how you had that descriptive scene in the beggining, it was very smooth in bringing us in the story. The over all story was interesting and has me ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite chapter 2: μυστικός part one

    [pre]Chapter 2: μυστικός (Secret) “Is he okay?” Brandon’s familiar voice was easy to pinpoint in the cafeteria’s crowd, which it just happened to be right before the bell was supposed ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A grandfathers tale, secrets of the long since buried.

    There are a bit of puncuation errors, as stated already. Also, I make this mistake alot, the I in "I'm" needs to be capitalized. I know I either spell it ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blackbird

    I see you revised it a bit! Let me see....You still spelled 'something' 'somthing' and 'then' 'the' in the paragraph following the poem/song. Chapter one still uses 'she' alot...and for ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Crystal

    I really liked it! It caught my attention and kept me wanting more! There were a few grammar mistakes but nothing major. There's a few commas that certain places are ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite chapter one: Aλλαγή part three

    part three: I sat down in my usual spot and waiting for the lunch lines to go down. I looked around and saw one of my friends come over. “Garnet! ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite chapter one: Aλλαγή part two

    part two First period was boring, as it always had been. Pre-cal was one of my strong points so I hardly paid attention. I was heading to chemistry where the ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sleeper Chapter 1 Page 1

    Overall, this is really good. It kept me interested. You might want to watch for repeating yourself. Try to use different words or change the sentencew a bit. I didn't ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blackbird

    I agree that the song needs to be italized or underlined (I think italized would fit better) The song was amazing and I could just hear it as if someone ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite Chapter one: Aλλαγή part one

    [pre]Chapter 1: Aλλαγή (Change) I drove up to my school and parked in a junior parking spot, the same one as always. I stepped out of my car and walked ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Toothpick Warrior

    I liked how you referanced her to a toothpick in her body stucture. That was good. I also liked how you discribed her eyes as they were glaring, it was ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite prologue

    [pre]Prologue That was around the time I had started to wish for a change. Anything that would have taken me out of my schedule would have done, just something. My ...

    Jan 19, 2008


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss