Random avatar

Tadatori53

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    Okay, these are a few questions that I want reviewsers to answer (please): 1) Is the way I did the personification fit well? 2) Did know from the context right ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    I will answer your questions! 1. Did it catch your attention? Very much so! I don't show it alot but I really do like fairy tales and I always wondered ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iliad

    This is a very mind spinning story! It could just see this if it was on a screen flashing back a forth (I don't know why...) When I read it ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    I would love to be able to think as freely as this! To be able to dance with statues downtown...if only, if only... This really has emotion in it, I ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Raven Black

    Oh! I haven't read this before now! I really liked it! I don't really see any errors that haven't already been mentioned... Well, there's that part in the end... "Slowly ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    I really like this one! It just seems to be such a real experiance! It's kinda scary when you realize some of these thoughts are thoughts of your own, though... ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Let's see...all the errors here have already been found so...you know I love this! I know you're continueing so I can't hardly wait for more! Whenever a story is a ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    I am first able to see when my eye’s cap is removed. This is, of course, after I’ve been woken up by a button being pushed. I look around and ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster

    I really liked it! I do agree with some of the comments already about the childs voice. Children the age of five don't know some of the words you used ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite chapter two: μυστικός part 3

    Chapter 2: μυστικός (Secret) part 3 I sat up and turned toward Brandon to make sure he wasn’t hurt and to help if I could. I was certified in first-aid, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: one day in her shoes

    Wow. I really really liked this. "Try walking in her shoes for a day" is one of my favorite phrases and this is what that phrase really means! It's wonderful! ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a.A Dragon's Story) chapter 2 and 3

    After I roared (comma not needed) I charged the two half dragons. The shorter one flung himself at me, but I knocked him off to the side and tackled the ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 1

    It looks like most of the grammar problems were found already but I did just want to mention one thing. The first sentence is not a complete sentence so maybe ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Amnesia

    "Cold fear pain. These were all the feelings that rushed through my body as I crashed head first into the sea of daggers. The icy water filled my lungs, as ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite Chapter 2: μυστικός part 2

    [pre]part 2 “Oh,” his voice let out softly, almost inaudible as we reached the classroom. “Interesting.” “Is that it?” I asked, expecting more for a complete answer than the incomplete ...

    Feb 10, 2008


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane