Random avatar

Tadatori53

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You and I

    thank you for the reviews! The change of tense in the middle is for the reason of a kind of flashback! I looked in my grammar book and it said ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You and I

    Please see that either character could be either gender and their relationship could be anything, really. So please tell me what you thought the each were and what their relationship ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You and I

    A/N: This is my third short story I've ever written. I don't really know how good it is but it's a really random idea of mine. I hope you enjoy ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: End.

    Xena, I don't think you really have an open mind at all. This is an AMAZING ABSTRACT! You really need to just let it flow in your mind, not questioning ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Deadly Witness

    Wow! Very interesting story! I won't do the nit-picks 'cause I'm really not that great at it. But very interesting story! It is full of mystery and great futuristic scifi! ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Diamante Defense

    thank you, griffinkeeper! Very much appriciated!

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Every Nook -edited-

    I won't do the grammar because it seems to have already been done and I'm not that good at grammar myself... so... 1) Characters James- Is amazing. Good personality. I ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: four things that never happened to Grace Hampton

    I agree with Emma! This is really good! I really really liked it! I don't know why more people aren't reading it! Grace is a really neat charcter and I ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (1)

    Hm. Cool idea! This is very interesting! A 'little' problem. haha I don't know where this is set at but around here no one kisses at three haha Okay. Well. ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Uh, I wanted something to post, just to try it out

    Wow, I really loved this! I enjoy writing through the perspective on an inanimate object so it's great for me to read something like this! :) I liked how you ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Diamante Defense

    I double posted this so I'm bringing a comment from the other one here so I can delete that one! From syte: "Quote: she asked simply, keeping her chocolate eyes ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Diamante Defense

    thanks for the comments! Pinata, you'll see later on how it's more action :) the mind thing and diamante are the only Scifi... that's why I put it in the ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Diamante Defense

    Prologue People say things change over time. Any species develop different habits, personalities, and instincts to be able to live with their surrounding environment. This applies to the human race ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    thanks so much for the advice and helping me with ideas! I'll change the title, I promise but I think I need help with ideas! If you have any ideas ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Lens of a Camera

    Thanks so much! It really helped! I revised it and even changed the burglary into a hostage! Again, thanks!

    Apr 15, 2008


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien