User avatar

Tabithalillian

Tabithalillian

  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Lydia The buzzing had started like an annoying insect. In fact, thinking about it I may have actually swatted around my head. But then it intensified almost immediately. I had ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia My face reddened a little as Micah squeezed my hand. But I returned it with out much thought. We would have to be ready for today and I couldn't ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia I looked at his hand and then took it in my own, squeezing it and then giving it a firm shake. "Sounds like a plan." I said smiling a ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia I lean back towards Micah and nod angrily. Nibbling on my bottom lip I try and keep another nasty comment from slipping out. He could probably crush me if ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia I sat up quickly and looked around, many others were sitting up and I was grumpy. Some loud noise had woken me up and I wasn't in the mood ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Lydia I sat up suddenly. I had been sleeping. Sleeping too long. I vaguely remembered getting out of the water and putting up shirt and falling asleep instantly. My neck ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Rampion We began to walk, where I didn't know. I looked back at the two other girls who had found us. They seemed absorbed in conversation. And maybe they weren't ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia I looked back to Faye. Everyone else was going to sleep. I probably should be sleeping to. It would doubtless be a big day for me tomorrow. "We're going ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia "Hey, I'm Faye." I sat up quickly. God I hoped no one heard me. I tried to smile but I think it looked more like a grimace. "Uhm. Nadia." ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Harrison A girl spoke behind me. I turned quickly and looked her up and down. I cracked a smile. "Now this is more like it." I took a step towards ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Rampion There many people. More people than I had seen in days and they were all...gathering here. A man dashed through the crowd and I screamed, swinging the pan wildly. ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    The cabin. We were here and that asshole boss man Dill what ever the hell his name was hadn't even seemed to notice me. Only Micha. Oh well. I applauded ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia The limo was getting smokey and I watched, highly amused as Effy kissed the red haired boy. Himself going as red as a brick. I laughed a little and ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia I jumped a little at his touched, and tried to balance out my awkwardness with an equally awkward smile. I had never really been touched in a casual way ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia The girl, Effy. had shaken my hand. And I smiled at her. It was a bit of a fake smile but I think I could grow to like her. ...

    Sep 5, 2011


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451