User avatar

Tabithalillian

Tabithalillian

  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    (Should I assume this rp is done?)

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Lydia I kept silent, not a girlish scream, not a mouse like squeak as the wind picked me up and flung me. I wouldn't fight back this time. The camp ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Lydia "And I promise you, Jared, that you can't make me regret becoming a bounty hunter. Ever." I said sweetly. He stood and I shook his arm off. Stronger than ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Lydia I stood from my spot at the river bank, my neck was stiff and my back creaked slightly as I stood. The aches were back but the splitting pain ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia I watch the facial expressions of everyone in the group carefully. I didn't want any more idiotic arguing and I didn't want the group to break up due to ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia I watched as the entire group was thrown into a frenzy. Effy. Oh Effy. Wonderful at fighting, very skilled. But so hard to get along with. Why didn't she ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia "What are you two laughing about?" Dill snaps and I turn my head towards him slowly. "Nothing." I say, face neutral. Something about him irritated me beyond measure. But ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Rampion "So after you left your old home... where exactly did you intend on going?" "Oh I don't know. I just wanted to get out of my house. For like, ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia Micah nonchalantly kisses the top of my head and as I look up at him, red and smiling, I see his face is the same color. I laugh it ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia What color thread do you want?" Asks Micah pulling out a small sewing kit from his jacket. I had no idea men carried around stuff like that and I ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia The cut on my leg burns a little, but that is what is to be expected when some one slices you open in a fight. I wonder how dirty ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Rampion "But anyway. Your name... Rampion. What's it even from or whatever?" He finishes assuring me that the savages are nothing to worry about, and I am sure they aren't ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia As we reach the group on the opposite bank, almost instantly our walk back towards camp, bringing water, starts back up. I let myself fall to the back, partly ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Nadia I watch as Micah goes about his work. He finishes and creates a kind of pod-chain. Perfect for bringing a good deal of water back to the camp. I ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Lydia I attempted to tie up the rip in the shirt as best I could. The clothes I was wearing were the only clothes I had packed. Stupid of me ...

    Sep 11, 2011


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)