User avatar

Tabithalillian

Tabithalillian

  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (5)

    THis is amazingly good. You describe everyone nicley and I am starting to feel like she is a real person. I love your writing style too! every thing seems realistic ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Are you like Meyer in disquise? :) That was very good. As some one said before me it really did remind me of one of those gushy scenes that make ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I wanna talk about ME

    Hi Kaylyn! I am Tabitha Lillian. I also adore the twilight series and am looking to read the uglies. What genre do you like to write and do you have ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rawther new. . .

    Hi I am tabitha Lillian, I happened across YWS serching for other teen authors. I love writing, mostly vampires fiction, and love the twilight series. My favoite author is Ameila ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I think I may cry. . .

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The detached- prolouge

    very good. One thing, I would like to know what the child looked like? apparently it was a girl due to the name but if there had been no name ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose part one

    Terribly sorry if this is in the wrong place but it is romantic so I deceded to post it here. Critisim loved and please check out more of it on ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What makes Purple Prose?

    purple prose is a curse of mine.

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Breaking Dawson

    I had a dream that it was bellas wedding and I was Tanya and I grabbed Bella threw her into a wall and grabbed edward and started making out with ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Vampire Romance

    I thought it was very good. One thing, I do not know much about historical fiction but I feel like you used the word Tis quite a bit. Also, I ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I have a question . .

    ok, I enjoy writing mostly about vampires. No realistic fiction for mua! But where should I post my vampire novles? Yes, most are romantic, so would they fit under the ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampires before midnight.

    it was really good. I like the new take on vampires, how they all dont have to go to a new school and fall in love with a human! But ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Loser

    I love it so much! You amaze me! I could picture every thing perfectly and it was just amazing. One thing, I woudnt mind if your posts were longer. It ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Romance 3

    ok still very good but a few things I didnt get, earlier her mom is comforting her because they broke up, then in the morning she just randomly walks into ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Romance (part 2)

    This was good, once again! I love it. One thing It was good but it all happened a bit fast. Like one seccond she couldnt live with out him, and ...

    Aug 25, 2008


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss