User avatar

Tabithalillian

Tabithalillian

  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Name: Nadia Chamlain Gender: Female Age: Recently 17. Weapon: She always has a double edged dagger in her boot. Appearance: Personality: Nadia is very reserved, reserved and seemingly timid, but ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Could you save a female spot for me? I will have my profile up later today.

    Aug 29, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Awesome, I tried to just make a tiny introduction for my self, not changing any plans or camps or characters, just getting myself in there. If all of these amazing ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    ooc: Okay, hello every one sorry to join this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO late but here is my character. Now I shall just start right in because I think that is best. If ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hi! So I'm Tabitha and if we don't loose power here then I think I am starting in the role play (late granted but we have had no power for ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Sorry to interrupt but if I am not to late could I have a spot as a doll? I will make a profile after I finish reading and as long ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer

    What I love about this is the vibrant colors and the simplicity of it. It almost reminds me of a quick Polaroid or a lomo photo. The contrast is great ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Red Flower

    The middle photo really caught my eye. There was texture and color and I loved how you centered it. It was sharp too which is some thing I have a ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Testing A New Portrait Lens

    Well thank you very much! I am a huge fan of back lighting too but I never really get the chance to use it. I also love hearing different interpretations ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Testing A New Portrait Lens

    Hello again! Back so soon, I know. But my birthday was actually yesterday and I had a wonderful time. Probably the most wonderful moments though was when I pulled out ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer and the Fireworks

    Thanks so much! And actually the smudge is my sisters legs. She was the one making the shape and so she was semi in it. :) And yes, the firework ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer and the Fireworks

    Well I seem to go through periods where I am never on this site. BUT. Here I am, with some new fourth of July pictures ready for critique. I snapped ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some of my pictures.

    These are beautiful! The sixth third and fourth are all my favorite. I love how simply and beautiful the sixth photo is. You did a good job of capturing a ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Finally Back, with Urban Photos.

    Thank you both for the awesome critique!

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Finally Back, with Urban Photos.

    Hello every one! I'm finally back after a long while of doing nothing with these pictures. I took them while in the city with my Dad and sister for the ...

    Apr 19, 2011


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus