User avatar

TabbyGirl

  • WRFF Archive Re: Tabby's *~Critiques~*

    I was trying to think of a super clever name for this thread, so I went to the very back of the forum, looking for... inspiration, and I found out ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Academy for Young Demons (Dead | Full)

    Riro For a moment me and this Fox girl just stared at each other. I didn't want to start an argument, but she’s the one who asked me, and the ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Great In Day Detail

    Hah, funny. A couple of nitpicks... So yeah, I sat there chilling with Tyler and Andrea, when all of a sudden I realized it’s I went home. I'm guessing you ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy for Young Demons DT

    haha, yeah, probably so MNC XD

    Mar 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy for Young Demons DT

    Yeah... I kind of wanted to try something different too, however, it seemed like a lot of people were already bi/gay, so I decided I would be different by being ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Academy for Young Demons (Dead | Full)

    Sort of done... but I might edit it more Name: Miriro (Riro) Tilnar Age: 18 in human years, 82 in actuality. Gender: Male Type of Demon: Nikar- A sea demon. ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Internet Telephone

    Good freinds when with telephone eat pizza.

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Girls Want~part one

    Okie dai, well, I have to admit I didn't like this as much as I liked the last piece I read of yours... "Save the Last Dace for Me," but ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm a newbie!

    Hahaha, I just have to point out, it's "Y W S" ;) no biggy... anywho... Fantasy! Yes, my favorite as well... to me it's just so much more enjoyable to ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Lilac

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Save The Last Dance For Me

    (I believe "beaux" and "beau" are both correct... or maybe beaux is plural, but I don't think anything's wrong with that spelling... it's sort of Cajun, but that isn't a ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there fellow writer-people-folk!

    Josheh! Hah, is that pronounced (jaw-shay)? I love it! although I suppose you'd like to go by just Josh or you would have stated otherwise or something? Meh... I like ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The grave of child

    I stand by the grave of Tina McKlur. The type of girl who was just her. She was openly gay So T he others decided she would pay They were ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unnamed One-First

    Alrighty, I suspect the other reviewers got all the nitpicks, so I will just give you my overall impression... It seemed you jumped around... like, you were talking about Asytia ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am A Little Fly

    Yeah, it was cute, and funny... and, well, I sort of want to nitpick it and tell you which lines were unnecessary, and tell you something... I don't know, meaningful, ...

    Feb 7, 2011


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna