User avatar

TPak

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Leap (Green Eyes)

    I loved this story! This was one of the stories that made me want to join Young Writers Society! I admire this story! Thank you for inspiring me to join ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Taken

    I liked the story! I liked how you used not only dialogue but the thoughts of the main character. I would love to see more!

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: "But an old friend"

    Thanks for replying! I'm not really good at spelling or grammar so thanks for helping me with that too! :D

    Aug 16, 2010


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)