-
Re: "Our Goodbye" by Brian
Hey, a little easy on the langue! Just kidding with you. This is pretty good. Just here is some corrections: not a single word, for my yeears of pain I'm ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: Sorry
I liked this poem. I just wished you capitalized it's one of my pet peeves. That actually goes along with my poem FS. That sounds like my backstabber's reaction. I ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: the fielder's mitt
I don't generally understand this poem. Well, I'm not one to judge on the flow of poems because I have a hard time understanding it at times. But you need ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: I Look in the Mirror
I had this happen to me before. I was depressed for a few years of my life because a lot of things were changing. You sound like this must have ...
Aug 16, 2010
