User avatar

TPak

  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    Dude, I'm laughin my as-I mean butt off!

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It just isn't worth it

    All I can answer is the first question and that is yes. I did not attend for this to be a "world class poem" I just intended to raise awareness ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It just isn't worth it

    His selfishness is what made her cry, his self pity is what caused the water marks to appear on my shirt and a crying girl on my shoulder. Why? is ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Te Quiero

    Umm . . . I think this should go in Lyrics. -T

    May 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Manipulation

    Hey Chelse, T here. Actually something like this verse happened to one of my friends recently: Says he'll kill himself Just to see her cry Walks out the front door ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writer's Block

    I really like this poem! It explains writer's block perfectly. It's not too short but not too long. It almost has the impression of a writer who is writing this ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Manipulate. Criticize. Forget.

    You know, I wrote this in like three minutes. Gosh, I can't believe it's actually good. :( I was really angry at someone so I just was running on that ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Manipulate. Criticize. Forget.

    Watch. Monitor. Manipulate. Is that how your mind works? Annoy. Criticize. Destroy. Is it? Discriminate. Ignore. Forget. I thought I could trust you. Manipulate. Criticize. Forget. I thought you were ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That one winter by the fire;

    Hey WritersUnleashed, T here. I have to say this was a successful experiment. I've tried (and failed miserably) when it came to repetition in poetry, but this is very well ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tanya stole my car

    Tanta is Beck's last name. Beck Tanta. Confusing I know.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tanya stole my car

    Beck Tanya stole my car keys once again. I thought I was going to kill her. She knew I was suppose to drive Lindsey home and that Tanya was suppose ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never see Me drop

    Hey Shailz, T here. I was very confused by your poem. It didn't make much sense to me. Are you yelling at yourself or some one else? And I have ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Those That Stood Ahead of Us

    Wow! That is just on amazing poem! I loved the whole thing! I don't have any nitpicks but I have to admit I didn't think learnt was a word at ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I hated school

    Thanks for reviewing you awesome people! Yeah, I know Jade is very dramatic but that is how I'm trying to portray her. She's based off my sis, kind of. I'm ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I hated school

    I'm winging this book, it's gonna be fun Jade I hated school. There were too many of them, ghosts I mean. Always hovering around me and trying to drain me ...

    Mar 21, 2011


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender