User avatar

TNOandXadric

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled Story, Chapter One

    Thanks guys. I'll definitely work on the dialogue. :)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: As Yet Unnamed

    Thanks, Loose, that's very very helpful. :)

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: As Yet Unnamed

    Well, unfortunately for you that's all I have so far so you'll have to wait a bit. And thank you, you're very kind. As to the Silvertongue bit, well, I've ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twiligt Spoof

    Very much an improvement on the original story. She still whines but at least it's done comically. Also- Utensil! I love it.

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Not Another Twilight Parody!

    Oh, my. That was wonderful. You not only managed to capture Bella Sue and Eddiekins perfectly, but you got the author right as well. As such, I present you with ...

    Jul 19, 2009


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White