User avatar

TNOandXadric

  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    Do you like to handwrite things or type them? Both, although my handwriting is atrocious. Most of the time, I'll handwrite, then type and revise onto my iPod, then email ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    So, may I ask about your favorite author, music, food, color, and animal? You may. Um... Favourite author? Argh. There are so many good ones. Possibly Terry Pratchett, possibly Victor ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    What's Wyoming like? I've heard it's a nice place, good weather which is more than can be said for Indonesia. Oh, I love it... It's very beautiful, we live in ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    ...because who doesn't like to talk about themselves? Anyway. I am TNO. Also known as TNÖ because umlauts are awesome. TNO stands for The Nearly Omnipotent, a nickname I coined ...

    Jul 19, 2009


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus