User avatar

TNOandXadric

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Annoying?

    It's UK v US usage. Is it? I'm from the U.S. and I think the -t looks much more... right than the -ed.

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy Writers, Stand Up!

    I have always loved fantasy, and science fiction to a lesser extent (though I absolutely adore steampunk). I didn't really start reading until I was about eight and discovered the ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ways to keep a reader interested and get more likes!

    Do not have action for the sake of action. Do not have cliffhangers without purpose and plot. Chapters are meant to divide POV and scenes, not to serve only as ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    I really don't care for Complete Monsters who do evil for the sake of being evil. It's been done, it's boring, and the stupidity inherent in such villains infuriates me ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    I, personally, enjoy creating perfect, god-modded characters, showing off their amazing Sue powers for three paragraphs, and then killing them in brutal, bloody ways. Then again I tend towards sadism ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Bella Sue does nothing but wangst and try to kill herself for five hundred pages. 2. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. Bella Sue does ...

    Jul 19, 2009


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor