User avatar

TNOandXadric

  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    So, may I ask about your favorite author, music, food, color, and animal? You may. Um... Favourite author? Argh. There are so many good ones. Possibly Terry Pratchett, possibly Victor ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Leading Man's Unlucky Loot (Chapter 1)

    Generally, I like it. However, I agree with Zanna and Jetpack that you need to slow down and take some time to flesh out the characters, particularly in the first ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    What's Wyoming like? I've heard it's a nice place, good weather which is more than can be said for Indonesia. Oh, I love it... It's very beautiful, we live in ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twiligt Spoof

    Very much an improvement on the original story. She still whines but at least it's done comically. Also- Utensil! I love it.

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    I, personally, enjoy creating perfect, god-modded characters, showing off their amazing Sue powers for three paragraphs, and then killing them in brutal, bloody ways. Then again I tend towards sadism ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Bella Sue does nothing but wangst and try to kill herself for five hundred pages. 2. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. Bella Sue does ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Not Another Twilight Parody!

    Oh, my. That was wonderful. You not only managed to capture Bella Sue and Eddiekins perfectly, but you got the author right as well. As such, I present you with ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    ...because who doesn't like to talk about themselves? Anyway. I am TNO. Also known as TNÖ because umlauts are awesome. TNO stands for The Nearly Omnipotent, a nickname I coined ...

    Jul 19, 2009


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon