User avatar

TNOandXadric

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Annoying?

    It's UK v US usage. Is it? I'm from the U.S. and I think the -t looks much more... right than the -ed.

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy Writers, Stand Up!

    I have always loved fantasy, and science fiction to a lesser extent (though I absolutely adore steampunk). I didn't really start reading until I was about eight and discovered the ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ways to keep a reader interested and get more likes!

    Do not have action for the sake of action. Do not have cliffhangers without purpose and plot. Chapters are meant to divide POV and scenes, not to serve only as ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    I really don't care for Complete Monsters who do evil for the sake of being evil. It's been done, it's boring, and the stupidity inherent in such villains infuriates me ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled Story, Chapter One

    Thanks guys. I'll definitely work on the dialogue. :)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled Story, Chapter One

    Critique away. * Chapter One It rains. This is not, strictly speaking, the truth. Yes, there are thick storm clouds overhead, and water is indeed falling from the sky. There, ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Above the clouds Chapter Two

    Once again: The way you portray the warm climate to cold climate change is perfect, right down to the natives wearing shorts. You win cookies. Also again: You're still over-using ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Above the Clouds Chap 1

    Firstly: I love your portrayal of Cali's newly relocated to colder climes. And hating snow. It's fun to mock people of this sort. Secondly: You may want to cut down ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Twin guardians

    This day is a day i have prayed never to come. Dark clouds fill the sky making it at noon as black as midnight. The great world cities twist together ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: As Yet Unnamed

    Thanks, Loose, that's very very helpful. :)

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    Do you like to handwrite things or type them? Both, although my handwriting is atrocious. Most of the time, I'll handwrite, then type and revise onto my iPod, then email ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Battle Of The Blood Moon

    You infodumped quite a bit, about the New Year, the immortals and their purpose, Blood moon, the seal, Artemis and his origins, the narrator's family... None of it was necessary ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: As Yet Unnamed

    Well, unfortunately for you that's all I have so far so you'll have to wait a bit. And thank you, you're very kind. As to the Silvertongue bit, well, I've ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: As Yet Unnamed

    Well, I admit I'm a bit nervous. Heh. Anyway, this is the latest Shiny New Idea. By all means rip it apart. :) Faro sat in the back of the ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Tamer

    Well, it's interesting. The dialogue was a bit stiff and awkward in places, and the characters could definitely use some fleshing out. There wasn't much of an emotional connection with ...

    Jul 19, 2009


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)