User avatar

TNCowgirl

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey look a Bok of Junc! fresh from the bace-mint.

    WELCOME ONE WELCOME JUNC TO THE BEST WRITERS SITE ON THE INTERNET!!!!! I'm TNC. Howdy. If you ever want any questions answered or any of your stories read just send ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! im new :D

    Alright, capitalize stuff that needs to be capitalized. This is a writer's site. WELCOME ONE WELCOME DANIELLE TO YWS THE BEST WRITERS SITE ONLINE!!!! I hope your stay is pleasant ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    Bookworm, that's one really long intro. Anyways. WELCOME ONE WELCOME BOOKWORM TO THE BEST WRITERS SITE ON THE INTERNET!!! I'm TNC, not that it matters. If you have any questions ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    WELCOME ONE WELCOME ALL TO THE BEST WRITERS SITE ON THE INTERNET!!! Hi, my names TNC, or TN, but that doesn't matter. Welcome to this glorious site, if you have ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! been busy studying

    Welcome back!!!!!! Um, I don't think I ever met you. So Hi TNC

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!!!

    **In annocer voice**WELCOME TO YWS!!! THE BEST SITE OUT THERE!**End annocer voice** I'm TNC. Welcome to YWS. And yes it is the best writers site out there. I'm yup for ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey Dan, Welcome to YWS the BEST WRITERS SITE EVER!!!!! And I say that from experience. What type of stuff do you write???? If you ever want any of it ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Im Taylor!

    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to YWS!!!!!! *Dances in circles singing.* Ok, now that I've offically made a fool of myself, hello. I'm TNC, I'm pretty much a storybook junky along with ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: twisting through

    WElcome to YWS. This is the best writers site you will find. I'm TNC, if you have any questions just ask me and I'll try and help. TNC

    May 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Penslyvania

    WELCOME!!! I'm TN or TNC. I would write alot more but at the moment only have use of one hand. But if you have any questions just pm me. TNC

    May 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie...

    Welcome to YWS. if you have any questions feel free to ask me. TNC

    May 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: So it's my turn?

    Um, Hello. That was an interesting welcome thread. But hello. I'm TN, or TNC. But welcome to the site. If you have any questions just pm me. TNC

    May 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes To Storybooks

    Yipee!!!!!!!!!! One thing though, is I'm a really fast typer, so I can whip out two nice sized posts in a minute. But if I have to wait to be ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya!

    MAYA!!!!!! Your on YWS!!!! Sweet!!!! Welcome, if you need ANYTHING just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Welcome again!!

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, call me Lunah.

    Howdy!!! Welcome to the site. I am murdering myself by saying this, but I've never been a bit Harry Potter fan. :D, But welcome anyways. If you have any questions ...

    Apr 1, 2008


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg