User avatar

TNCowgirl

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS!! Beijing, eh. That is awesome. I bet you've been able to see a lot of the Olympics. Welcome to YWS!!!! I'm TN, and if you need anything ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ya'll

    Howdy!! I'm TN, I hail from TN. :D. Nerds are cool, course half of us could probably be classafied as a nerd. Oh well, Welcome to YWS! I"m bias towards ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm...hi. ;]

    Hi Rosie, Howdy, I'm TNC, Cowgirl, TN, or TNCowgirl. Whatever you wish to call me works. Welcome to YWS!!!! THe best writing site on the internet. Very Happy. I'm bias. ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hey Matt!! Howdy, I'm TNC, Cowgirl, TN, or TNCowgirl. Whatever you wish to call me works. Welcome to YWS!!!! THe best writing site on the internet. :D. I'm bias. If ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help Me - Newbie Alert!

    Howdy, and welcome to YWS. First off, if you want to make LOTS of friends, capitalize your 'i's'. I"m really bad at that too, so don't feel bad about it. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: enchanté

    Welcome back to YWS! If I understood it all correct. I'm TNC, TN, or COwgirl, whatever you prefer. If you need anything, then just let me know. I'm always open ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing

    Hi Cameron, Mind tellin us a tad bit more???? I'm TNC, Cowgirl, or TN. Up to you what you call me. I will crit you work as long as you ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Welcome to YWS. My hello won't be as flattering as some of the others are. But just the same I would like to welcome you to YWS> SO welcome. If ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    YA!!! Another southern gal!!!! Yippeee, I'm TNC, or Cowgirl, or TN whatever you would like to call me. I ADORE the south and never plan on leaving it. IF you ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: -insert witty greeting here-

    Hey Sarah, Welcome to YWS!!!! This is probably one of the best writing sites around so you should have a blast. All the people here are really nice too. I ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii!

    Ummmm, maybe it wouldn't have been such a great idea to go babbling that. Oh well. Welcome to YWS!! THis is the best site ever!! I hope you enjoy it. ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey!!! This site is AMAZING! It is the best I've seen out of all the ones I've been to. It seems that everything you should need to know was just ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy happy happy! Yatta! Yatta!

    Welcome!!!!! Yatta, how did you come up with that. It is interesting and sweet. Welcome to the site, if you need anything feel free to contact me. :D TNC YA, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avid Storybook Writer

    It's sad no one has posted in this. I do, I mean you write a heck of a lot better then I do. So I would deffiantly think you were ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!

    WELCOME ONE WELCOME ABBEY TO THE BEST WRITERS SITE ON THE INTERNET!!!! I'm TNC, what kind of stuff do you write? If you ever need me to crit anything just ...

    May 22, 2008


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown